Included are two full-length photo shoots to watch Elizabeth execute a commercial and editorial model test in real time. Also included are Elizabeth's Comprehensive Posing Guide, Email Template for Contacting Modeling Agencies, and Model Packing List for Model Testing.
INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD + STREAM FOR LIFE
26 Total Videos
4 Hour Course
RAW Images Included
$99+ Value FREE
PS Actions Included
$99 Value FREE
SPANISH SUBTITLES Included
OUR PORTRAITS ARE YOUR BUSINESS CARD
WELCOME TO TESTED WAY TO WAY TO BUILD YOUR PORTRAIT & FASHION TUTORIAL
In this Model Testing tutorial, Elizabeth covers:
- How Modeling Agencies Work
- How to Contact Modeling Agencies and Ask to Work with Models
- How to Build A Fashion Photography Portfolio
- How to Contact A Modeling Agency If You've Never Worked with Models
- Understanding Editorial vs. Commercial Models
- How to Style Models or Direct a Wardrobe Stylist for Model Testing
- How to Direct Hair and Makeup Stylists for Model Testing
- How to Pose Editorial vs. Commercial Models for Model Testing
- How to Light Editorial vs. Commercial Models for Model Testing
- Retouching for Model Testing
- Identifying Your Market & Market Size for Fashion Photography
- How to Start A Photography Business and Make Money Model Testing
- And Much More!
TAKE YOUR STORY FURTHER
Model testing gives agencies, models, stylists, and photographers everything they need all in 1 shoot. It's the absolute best portfolio builder for everyone involved. Variety, styling, mood, and emotion that shows the range of the model and artistic vision of everyone involed is the result of a great model test.
MEET ELIZABETH WISEMAN
Elizabeth Wiseman is a fashion and commercial photographer with studios in St. Louis and Knoxville, TN. After achieving a BFA and MA from The University of Tennessee, Wiseman started a studio in St. Louis that has grown to include work in fashion advertising, corporate marketing materials, and entertainment portraits. When not in studio or traveling for projects, Wiseman spends every second with her two boys, Henry and Hugo or tagging along to book stores with her illustrator husband, Daniel.